Cindi Goodfield, Psychologist
Cindi Goodfield is a duly registered Psychologist in the Province of Ontario. She has been a member of the College of Psychologists since 1998. She is affiliated with the Ontario Psychological Association, the Canadian Psychological Association, the Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators, and the Association for Scientific Advancement in Psychological Injury and Law. She is internationally certified in Impairment and Disability Rating by the American Board of Forensic Professionals. She has been approved as an expert witness in the Province of Ontario.
Assessor Backgrounds & Experience
Cindi Goodfield’s expertise lies in the areas of Clinical, Counselling, and Rehabilitation Psychology:
- She has extensive experience conducting psychological assessments with motor vehicle accident (MVA) claimants and injured workers, including catastrophic, disability, med/rehab, and psychovocational assessments.
- She has performed assessments for a variety of insurance companies, legal firms, the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services, and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
- She conducts comprehensive defense and plaintiff medico-legal assessments.
Cindi Goodfield has served as a consultant in facilities that provide multidisciplinary chronic pain programs for WSIB and MVA claimants. She was an approved Disability and Med Rehab DAC assessor under the Financial Services Commission of Ontario for over seven years.
Cindi Goodfield is currently performing assessments in Ontario. Please contact AssessMed for her full CV, sample reports, or for details regarding her availability.
- AssessMed Makes a Positive Impact With a Donation to UNICEF - January 27, 2023
- AssessMed Showcases Commitment to Giving Back with Support for Charitable Endeavours in 2022 - December 20, 2022
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022