Labour Market Re-Entry Assessments
A Labour Market Re-Entry Assessment evaluates an individual’s transferable skills and determines if the individual needs assistance to re-enter the workforce. The aim of the assessment is to ensure that the worker has the proper skills and abilities to re-enter the labour market while eliminating or minimizing their loss of earnings as a result of their work injury.
In some cases, a detailed re-entry plan is required. These are created by certified and objective professionals.
Labour Market Re-Entry Assessments also compile and evaluate:
- Employment statistics pertaining to one’s geographical area
- Future employability outlook of the identified occupations
- Description profile of the job requirements
- Salary ranges of the individual occupations
- Employer listings within the geographical areas pertaining to specific occupations
Contact us today to learn more about Labour Market Re-Entry Assessments and our suite of IME services.
This assessment is available at the following AssessMed locations: