AssessMed’s Pub Night and Chronic Pain Talk
AssessMed is pleased to host its Rock and Docs Pub Night on Friday, June 12. It’s at one of Hamilton’s best bars – Slainte Irish Pub.
Along with live music and delicious food, attendees will enjoy an informative conversation about chronic pain. It will feature leading health care professionals, including assessors involved with our suite of Independent Medical Examination (IME) offerings.
The in-depth discussion will be based on input from:
- Ben Clark, Physiatrist
- Mike Boucher, Chronic Pain Specialist
- Don Young, Neuro-Psychologist
You won’t want to miss experiencing, first-hand, the expertise and knowledge of these health care specialists.
Below are the event details:
Where: Slainte Pub, 33 Bowen St., Hamilton, Ont. – Click here for a map
When: Friday, June 12, from 4 to 6 p.m. (Shake Street Band will play after 6 p.m.)
Cost: No cover charge + complimentary drink tickets, wings, and ribs
Claim your seat now by RSVPing to Conference@AssessMed.com.
We look forward to seeing you at this fun, educational event!
>> Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective Independent Medical Examination services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- Who Requests and Manages an Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)?
- AssessMed Receives Perfect FSCO Audit Score
- What Employers Need to Know: Four Steps to Prevent Workplace Injuries
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022
- Celebrate the Lifemark Health Group Hearts & Minds Award Winners - March 15, 2022
- Significant Changes Coming to Rules of Civil Procedure - February 10, 2022