Working from Home and Patient Care Agreement
I, the undersigned, as an assessor of AssessMed Inc. understand that on certain days, as specified by the nature of the work that I do, I may be required to work from home (“WFH”). The requirement for WFH may occur in circumstances where I cannot temporarily work at my normal clinical setting or that of an AssessMed office or travel to either location due to safety concerns or based on governmental restrictions on travel associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. I agree to all of the following when WFH and doing work on behalf of AssessMed Inc.:
- I will continue to abide by all confidentiality and privacy policies as a condition of my standard working relationship with AssessMed and provide assessment services consistent with my professional obligations, including protecting the confidential information of AssessMed’s clients and examinees.
- I will continue to comply with all of AssessMed’s policies, guidelines and instructions, including those related to information security, access to company systems and the maintenance of any company supplied hardware and software.
- I understand that the review and use of all third party, confidential information shared with me for the purposes of completing my assessment work, should be limited to my private residence only, and that I cannot utilize or access this confidential information while working from a public place.
- I confirm that the area where WFH services will be provided by me, is a safe and secure place to work for data security and privacy purposes.
- When working outside of a traditional clinical environment, I will work in accordance with the terms of this agreement and the direction provided to me by my College or regulatory body.
The above noted requirements are supplemental to my current working terms with AssessMed. I acknowledge that I understand and accept the Work From Home terms and conditions outlined above.