Meet AssessMed at the OIAA Professional Development and Claims Conference
Posted on January 28th, 2015 by Don Kunkel
Interested in meeting the AssessMed team while learning important details about the insurance claims industry? You’re in luck.
You can find us at the Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association’s (OIAA) 2015 Professional Development and Claims Conference.
Event: OIAA 2015 Professional Development and Claims Conference
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 222 Bremner Blvd., Toronto, Ontario. Click here for a map.
Date: Wednesday February 4, 2015
Time: 10am – 4pm
Come talk to these AssessMed leaders at booth 502:
- Don Kunkel, Executive Vice President
- Neil Pike, Senior Director of Business Development
- Colin Miller, Vice President of Business Development
- Melissa Chowns, Referral Consultant Manager
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about our services and the Independent Medical Evaluation (IME) process.
About the OIAA Conference
The conference is Ontario’s largest insurance claims event, providing a day of education and networking.
Guest speakers will cover a variety of topics focused on professional development. These include online liability, workplace health, and working with different municipalities and mutual companies.
The event attracts insurance claims professionals from across the country, but those outside the industry are welcome to attend.
Buy your tickets through the event page. We look forward to seeing you there.
>>AssessMed assists organizations by providing objective Independent Medical Evaluation services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of services.
Keep up-to-date with our news and events.
More from AssessMed:
- Congratulations to Our New Senior Director of Business Development
- AssessMed’s New Montreal Location!
- AssessMed’s Dr. Kleinman Receives Recertification with the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners!
- AssessMed Makes a Positive Impact With a Donation to UNICEF - January 27, 2023
- AssessMed Showcases Commitment to Giving Back with Support for Charitable Endeavours in 2022 - December 20, 2022
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022