Life and Health
Life and Health claims are primarily requested by adjudicators working on insurance claim cases. We have assessors for every type of case—our roster has significant depth and diversity; common requests include ortho, physical, and psychological assessments, but we also offer evaluations from endocrinologists, cardiologists, general surgeons, internal medicine specialists, infectious disease specialists, and pediatric specialists.
We put careful consideration into our assessor qualifying and approval process; our assessors have current clinical practices or teaching appointments. We select assessors that are experienced professionals within their respective fields of expertise and in good standing with their respective colleagues and regulatory bodies. All reports are prepared as though the case were going to trial and, when given ample notice, all of our assessors are readily available as witnesses for trial or arbitration. Assessors are also available for pre and post assessment phone consultations with the referral source upon request.
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Labour Market Re-Entry Assessments
- Employability and Vocational Assessments
- Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)
- Functional Medicine Evaluation (FME)
- Psycho-Vocational Evaluation
- Functional Abilities Evaluation
- Job Site Assessment
- File Reviews
- Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)
- Ergonomic Assessments