Dr. Gerry Dancyger, Psychologist
Dr. Gerry Dancyger
Dr. Gerry Dancyger has been a Psychologist in good standing with The College of Psychologists of Ontario (Registration # 2198) since 1989. He is also a member of The Ontario Psychological Association and The Canadian Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology. He has worked in the health field for over 30 years, primarily in Ontario, and has consulted on and completed numerous independent psychological assessments on his own as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Assessor Backgrounds & Experience
Dr. Dancyger holds B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. degrees from York University in Toronto. He has consulted to individuals and organizations in Canada and overseas. He has trained other professionals, both in Canada and internationally, in issues ranging from disability management to suicide risk assessment to stress management, just to mention a few. He has worked in hospital and school settings before becoming a partner in an international psychological consulting practice.
Dr. Dancyger has provided teaching and training workshops on various topics including:
- Disability Management
- Relaxation Techniques
- Suicide Assessment and Management
- Managing Difficult Employees
- Thriving with Change
- Helping Troubled Employees
- Interpersonal Skills
- Managing Transitions
He is currently in a private consulting practice in Toronto.
Dr. Dancyger is currently performing assessments in Ontario. Please contact AssessMed for his full CV, sample reports, or for details regarding his availability.
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022
- Celebrate the Lifemark Health Group Hearts & Minds Award Winners - March 15, 2022
- Significant Changes Coming to Rules of Civil Procedure - February 10, 2022