Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed
AssessMed would like to take a moment to wish our clients and friends a happy holiday season!
As you enjoy all that this time of year has to offer—the good food, friends, and family—consider these tips to help you stay healthy and active:
- Eat well, choosing smaller portions and nutritious snacks throughout the day to discourage overindulgence at larger meals or buffets.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated and energized.
- Take walks after big feasts to exercise your heart and encourage digestion.
- Travel safely, being cautious of other drivers and ensuring you allow plenty of time to get around in busy holiday traffic.
- Try a new class at the gym. Ask a friend to come along with you so you can catch up over some post-workout smoothies!
Holiday Business Hours
- December 24: Open (8am – 2pm)
- December 25-26: CLOSED
- December 27-28: Open (Regular Hours)
- December 31st: Open (8am – 2pm)
- January 1: CLOSED
Daily Bread Food Bank
The Daily Bread Food Bank is the largest provider of food relief in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). AssessMed’s teams participate in food-sorting events throughout the year, and it is a cause that remains particularly close to our hearts throughout the holiday season.
The Daily Bread’s Holiday Drive is currently underway and will continue until December 31st!
Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective IME services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
Stay tuned to our blog for the next installment in our Doctor Spotlight series!
More from AssessMed:
- What is an Independent Medical Evaluation?
- Who Requests and Manages an Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)?
- When to Request a Neuropsychological Assessment
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Nicholas Yardley, Orthopaedic Surgeon - May 3, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. David Flaschner, Physiatrist - April 26, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Diana Jovanovski, Psychologist - April 2, 2019
- AssessMed Sponsors TLABC Conference in Costa Rica - February 22, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Michael Lang, Medical Practitioner - February 19, 2019
- AssessMed Announces Kerri Harrison as the New Director in British Columbia - January 21, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Sara Mitchell, Neurologist - January 16, 2019
- AssessMed Announces the Promotion of Lisa Ulrich to Senior Executive Director, Alberta Business - January 8, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed - December 17, 2018
- AssessMed Announces Dr. Benjamin B. Clark’s Certification in the Specialty of Pain Medicine - December 11, 2018