Dr. Dale Robinson, Neurologist
Dr. Dale Robinson’s Experience
Dr. Dale Robinson, a duly qualified neurologist and a respected name in his field, licensed to practice within the Provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, Alberta, and British Columbia. He is currently in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia, and Nova Scotia and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
Dr. Dale Robinson’s Professional Experience
- Practicing neurology full-time at Markham Stouffville Hospital in Markham, Ontario since May 2012.
- Practicing at St. Michael’s Hospital Multiple Sclerosis Clinic on a part-time basis.
- Practicing at Toronto Rehabilitation Institute in the Neurology Services Clinic on a part-time basis.
- Practiced general neurology in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island over a 20-year period.
- Medical degree (M.D.) from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1985.
- Awarded a neurology specialty certificate from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in 1990.
- Neurology residency at the Montreal Neurologic Institute, McGill University, Montreal from 1987-1990.
- Internal medicine residency at Dalhousie University from 1986 to 1987.
- Internship at the University of Western Ontario, Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario from 1985 to 1986.
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation
- Canadian Society of Clinical Neurophysiologists (CSCN) EEG and EMG divisions,
- American Academy of Neurology,
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honours Society
- Medical Societies for Ontario, British Columbia and Nova Scotia.
Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective IME services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
Stay tuned to our blog for the next installment in our Assessor Spotlight series!
More from AssessMed: