Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Shulamit Mor, Psychologist
AssessMed’s ongoing Doctor Spotlight Series serves to highlight some of the experienced medical professionals we have working with our Canada-wide teams. We take pride in the care with which we choose our assessors, ensuring they are well credentialed, have current clinical experience, and are in good standing with the respective regulatory bodies. All of our assessors are committed to offering high quality, unbiased, and evidence-based medical reports that reflect our professional values.
Dr. Mor’s Experience
Dr. Mor is a duly registered psychologist in the Province of Ontario. She is affiliated with the Ontario Psychological Associations, the Canadian Psychological Association, the Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators, and the Association for Scientific Advancement in Psychological Injury.
Dr. Mor’s expertise lies in the areas of Clinical, Counseling, and Rehabilitation Psychology. She has extensive experience in the psychological and psychovocational assessment and treatment of motor vehicle accident (MVA) victims and injured workers. Dr. Mor has performed work for a variety of insurance companies, legal firms, Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services, Human Resources Development of Canada (HRDC), and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
Dr. Mor has served as a consultant in facilities that provide multidisciplinary chronic pain programs for WSIB and MVA victims. She is certified in Impairment and Disability Rating by the American Board of Forensic Professionals (Catastrophic Assessments). Dr. Mor has been qualified as an expert witness and has given testimony in several Arbitrations and at the Ontario Superior court. Dr. Mor has also been involved in teaching, research, and supervision at York University.
Dr. Mor is currently performing assessments in Ontario. Please contact AssessMed for her full CV, sample reports, or for details regarding her availability.
Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective IME services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
Stay tuned to our blog for the next installment in our Doctor Spotlight series!
More from AssessMed:
- What is an Independent Medical Evaluation?
- Who Requests and Manages an Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)?
- When to Request a Neuropsychological Assessment
- AssessMed Sponsors TLABC Conference in Costa Rica - February 22, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Michael Lang - February 19, 2019
- AssessMed Announces Kerri Harrison as the New Director in British Columbia - January 21, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Sara Mitchell, Neurologist - January 16, 2019
- AssessMed Announces the Promotion of Lisa Ulrich to Senior Executive Director, Alberta Business - January 8, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed - December 17, 2018
- AssessMed Announces Dr. Benjamin B. Clark’s Certification in the Specialty of Pain Medicine - December 11, 2018
- Assessor Spotlight: Cindi Goodfield, M.A., Psychologist - October 30, 2018
- AssessMed Contributes to Fill a Purse for a Sister Campaign - October 9, 2018
- AssessMed Participates in Regional Injury Prevention Program Fundraiser - September 24, 2018