Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Randy Silverman, Psychologist
AssessMed’s ongoing Doctor Spotlight Series serves to highlight some of the experienced medical professionals we have working with our Canada-wide teams. We take pride in the care with which we choose our assessors, ensuring they are well credentialed, have current clinical experience, and are in good standing with the respective regulatory bodies. All of our assessors are committed to offering high quality, unbiased, and evidence-based medical reports that reflect our professional values.
Dr. Silverman’s Experience
Dr. Silverman has been a Registered Psychologist in the Province of Ontario since 1995 (Registration Number 2861) and has been assessing and treating motor vehicle accident (MVA) victims over a period of approximately 20 years. He is a Member of the Ontario Psychological Association (OPA) and a Board Member of the Canadian Academy of Psychologists in Disability Assessment (CAPDA).
Dr. Silverman’s areas of competency include Clinical, Counseling, Rehabilitation, and Health Psychology with adolescents and adults. He provides Independent Psychological and Medico-Legal Assessments to third-party insurers and medical and legal practices. Additionally, he has been a consultant within an interdisciplinary chronic pain program. He has supervised at the doctoral level and sat on a clinical examination committee for advanced doctoral students.
Dr. Silverman currently maintains a full-time private practice, with specialization in the assessment and treatment of motor vehicle accident victims. Dr. Silverman has been qualified to testify as an expert witness by the Superior Court of Ontario and by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO).
Dr. Silverman is currently performing assessments in Ontario. Please contact AssessMed for his full CV, sample reports or for details regarding his availability.
Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective IME services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
Stay tuned to our blog for the next installment in our Doctor Spotlight series!
More from AssessMed:
- What is an Independent Medical Evaluation?
- Who Requests and Manages an Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)?
- When to Request a Neuropsychological Assessment
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Joshua Muhlstock, Physiatrist - June 13, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Nicholas Yardley, Orthopaedic Surgeon - May 3, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. David Flaschner, Physiatrist - April 26, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Diana Jovanovski, Psychologist - April 2, 2019
- AssessMed Sponsors TLABC Conference in Costa Rica - February 22, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Michael Lang, Medical Practitioner - February 19, 2019
- AssessMed Announces Kerri Harrison as the New Director in British Columbia - January 21, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Sara Mitchell, Neurologist - January 16, 2019
- AssessMed Announces the Promotion of Lisa Ulrich to Senior Executive Director, Alberta Business - January 8, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed - December 17, 2018