Quality Assurance Representative
Permanent & Contract positions available
- Checks report content for grammar, consistency of content, and adherence to AssessMed philosophy and mandate. Ample training to be provided to assist with insurance industry terminology.
- Ensures accurate report timelines are reflected in the data base and ensure all medical legal reports go out on time;
- Ensure that superior quality expectations are met in accordance with AssessMed’s written protocols and procedures manual.
- Ensure the timely follow-up and tracking of all Reports;
- Follow strict Quality Assurance protocols for releasing and saving reports;
- Offer great customer service when responding to client’s queries and/or explaining report discrepancies;
- Identify issues that will impact on service standards and rectify or escalate the issues;
- Other Duties as assigned
- College or University diploma in a relevant field or other related experience
- 1-2 years work experience in medical office administration and or insurance company claims department or insurance broker’s office is a strong asset
- Exposure to customized databases is a strong asset
- Must be able to assume responsibility for job duties and work independently in a high paced environment whereby deadlines and various timelines are frequently adjusted to meet client needs
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with autonomy and full accountability
- Superlative verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills are mandatory
- High level of computer proficiency and experience with MS Office
- For the right candidate, after full training is completed, there is the potential to work from a home based office a set number of hours per week.
Interested candidates may apply via: email@example.com
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.