Happy Holidays from AssessMed
The whole team at AssessMed would like to wish our clients and friends the happiest of holiday seasons!
As you enjoy everything this time of year has to offer, consider these tips for staying healthy and active:
- After a big meal, take a stroll around the neighbourhood to admire the lights and decorations, give your heart some exercise, and promote quicker digestion.
- Save the snacks until visitors arrive! That way you will be able to enjoy them together.
- Do not skip meals. Eating smaller portions during the day will discourage overindulgence later.
- Drink plenty of water to ward off sluggishness.
- Take some time to sample a new class or two at your gym! Bring a friend along to enjoy it with you and catch up after your workout.
Holiday Business Hours
- December 26-27: CLOSED
- December 28-30: Open (Regular Hours)
- January 2: CLOSED
AssessMed is proud to support a range of philanthropic organizations including the Stop Concussions Foundation and the Ontario Brain Injury Association.
Daily Bread Food Bank
The Daily Bread Food Bank, which is the largest provider of food relief in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), is especially close to our hearts during this season. Our teams participate in several food-sorting events and collect donations throughout the year.
The Daily Bread’s Holiday Drive is currently underway. It will carry on until December 31st!
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) has been serving families of seriously ill children in Canada for over thirty years, providing a home away from home and allowing parents to remain close to their children when they’re needed most.
AssessMed is honoured to be able to extend its support to RMHC again this year.
From everyone at AssessMed, we hope you have a joyful holiday season and enjoy a healthy New Year!
Recent news from AssessMed:
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Albert Cheng, One of AssessMed’s Leading Physiatrists
- When to Request a Neuropsychological Assessment
- What to Expect from a Physical Demands Analysis
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022
- Celebrate the Lifemark Health Group Hearts & Minds Award Winners - March 15, 2022
- Significant Changes Coming to Rules of Civil Procedure - February 10, 2022