Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Randy Silverman
AssessMed’s ongoing Doctor Spotlight Series serves to highlight some of the experienced medical professionals we have working with our Canada-wide teams. We take pride in the care with which we choose our assessors, ensuring they are well credentialed, have current clinical experience, and are in good standing with the respective regulatory bodies. All of our assessors are committed to offering high quality, unbiased, and evidence-based medical reports that reflect our professional values.
Dr. Silverman’s Experience
Dr. Silverman has been a Registered Psychologist in the Province of Ontario since 1995 (Registration Number 2861) and has been assessing and treating motor vehicle accident (MVA) victims over a period of approximately 20 years. He is a Member of the Ontario Psychological Association (OPA) and a Board Member of the Canadian Academy of Psychologists in Disability Assessment (CAPDA).
Dr. Silverman’s areas of competency include Clinical, Counseling, Rehabilitation, and Health Psychology with adolescents and adults. He provides Independent Psychological and Medico-Legal Assessments to third-party insurers and medical and legal practices. Additionally, he has been a consultant within an interdisciplinary chronic pain program. He has supervised at the doctoral level and sat on a clinical examination committee for advanced doctoral students.
Dr. Silverman currently maintains a full-time private practice, with specialization in the assessment and treatment of motor vehicle accident victims. Dr. Silverman has been qualified to testify as an expert witness by the Superior Court of Ontario and by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO).
Dr. Silverman is currently performing assessments in Ontario. Please contact AssessMed for his full CV, sample reports or for details regarding his availability.
Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective IME services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
Stay tuned to our blog for the next installment in our Doctor Spotlight series!
More from AssessMed:
- What is an Independent Medical Evaluation?
- Who Requests and Manages an Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)?
- When to Request a Neuropsychological Assessment
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Randy Silverman - July 17, 2018
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Shulamit Mor - June 18, 2018
- Consent Extended to Independent Medical Evaluation Firm’s Third-Party Doctor - May 29, 2018
- AssessMed Announces Christopher Coe’s Promotion to Senior Director, British Columbia Business - May 17, 2018
- Simplified Prescribing Guidelines for Medical Cannabinoids - April 24, 2018
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Ed Hanada - February 9, 2018
- AssessMed Announces Lisa Ulrich’s Promotion to Director Alberta Business - January 25, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed! - December 14, 2017
- AssessMed Donates $10,000 to Wounded Warriors Canada on Behalf of the Company and Its Clients - November 9, 2017
- What to Expect from a Labour Market Re-Entry Assessment - November 1, 2017