AssessMed Opens a New Location in Calgary
Posted on August 22nd, 2017 by Don Kunkel
We are excited to announce our new Calgary location, which you can find in the Westhills Corporate Centre (Unit #102, Sierra Morena Boulevard Southwest, Calgary, Alberta, T3H 4H9).
Our office is located in the heart of Signal Hill near the Westhills Shopping Centre in the southwestern part of Calgary. It has been recently renovated to ensure it meets our professional standards. Parking is highly accessible, with ample metered street parking in the neighbourhood and a parking lot across the street.
Our highly trained staff will continue to handle your independent medical evaluations with care and make sure the assessment process is respectful and straightforward.
AssessMed is proud to be answering the call for highly credible and defensible, objective-based expert medical legal reports across Canada. Our ever-growing roster of medical specialists has led to this need to—as they say—put boots on the ground in Calgary. For those clients that already work with AssessMed in Canada’s Prairie and Western Provinces, you are aware that we still offer assessment services in Edmonton and that the opening of our Calgary office is part of our commitment to being there for the region’s numerous law firms and insurer clients. As always, AssessMed’s offerings include IMEs across all specialties, expedited report turnaround, and competitive pricing.
To learn more about our new Calgary location and local assessor availability by specialty, contact us today!
AssessMed has been providing Independent Medical Examination (IME) services across Canada since 1991. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- AssessMed Is Excited to Announce Emilie Zips’ Promotion to Director of Quality Assurance
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Bob Karabatsos
- What to Expect from a Cost of Future Care Report
- AssessMed Makes a Positive Impact With a Donation to UNICEF - January 27, 2023
- AssessMed Showcases Commitment to Giving Back with Support for Charitable Endeavours in 2022 - December 20, 2022
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022