AssessMed Announces Christopher Coe’s Promotion to Senior Director, British Columbia Business
AssessMed’s ownership and senior management staff are pleased and excited to announce Christopher Coe’s promotion from Director of Business Development to Senior Director, British Columbia Business.
Christopher has played an instrumental role in building our BC business and continues to represent the core values and ethics that AssessMed holds dear. Christopher has developed strong relationships throughout his tenure with AssessMed and it is certain he will continue to build on these foundations as he moves forward in his leadership role. All BC staff will now report directly to Christopher.
Don Kunkel, President of AssessMed, commented, “Christopher’s dogged approach within the competitive BC marketplace has been a primary factor leading to his success, the success of his colleagues, and that of the firm.”
AssessMed is Canada’s leading provider of objective Independent Medical Evaluation (IME) services with offices across the country to meet your needs. Contact us to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- AssessMed Opens a New Location in Calgary
- AssessMed Donates $10,000 to Wounded Warriors Canada on Behalf of the Company and Its Clients
- What to Expect from a Labour Market Re-Entry Assessment
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Randy Silverman - July 17, 2018
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Shulamit Mor - June 18, 2018
- Consent Extended to Independent Medical Evaluation Firm’s Third-Party Doctor - May 29, 2018
- AssessMed Announces Christopher Coe’s Promotion to Senior Director, British Columbia Business - May 17, 2018
- Simplified Prescribing Guidelines for Medical Cannabinoids - April 24, 2018
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Ed Hanada - February 9, 2018
- AssessMed Announces Lisa Ulrich’s Promotion to Director Alberta Business - January 25, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed! - December 14, 2017
- AssessMed Donates $10,000 to Wounded Warriors Canada on Behalf of the Company and Its Clients - November 9, 2017
- What to Expect from a Labour Market Re-Entry Assessment - November 1, 2017