Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Nicholas Yardley, Orthopaedic Surgeon
AssessMed’s ongoing Assessor Spotlight Series serves to highlight some of the experienced medical professionals we have working with our Canada-wide teams. We take pride in the care with which we choose our assessors, ensuring they are well credentialed, have current clinical experience, and are in good standing with the respective regulatory bodies. All of our assessors are committed to offering high quality, unbiased, and evidence-based medical reports that reflect our professional values.
Dr. Yardley’s Experience
Dr. Nick Yardley is a fully trained Orthopaedic Surgeon receiving his certification from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He holds a Medical License to practice within the provinces of Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Nick is currently running a busy community practice as an Orthopaedic Surgeon at Headwaters Health Care Centre in Orangeville, Ontario. He has a particular area of interest in Arthroscopic Orthopaedic Surgery and holds a fellowship which was obtained from the University of Toronto Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Program and an additional interest in Community Orthopaedic Trauma.
Dr. Yardley’s clinical practice involves assessing a wide variety of elective and traumatic Musculoskeletal Disorders in both paediatric and adult populations. His elective surgical practice is focused primarily on the arthroscopic treatment of shoulder, knee, and ankle disorders.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Yardley performs a significant number of Independent Medical Evaluations with a balance between Defence and Plaintiff reports. He prides himself in thorough, clear, objective, and well-written reports and believes appropriate communication between expert and lawyer is critical in ensuring his reports meet such objectives. Dr. Nick Yardley is happy to make himself available to discuss cases and/or reports to help facilitate this.
He has 8 years of experience providing Independent Medical Assessments for insurers, employers, and legal counsel.
Please contact AssessMed for his full CV, sample reports, or for details regarding his availability.
Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective IME services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
Stay tuned to our blog for the next installment in our Assessor Spotlight series!
More from AssessMed:
- What is an Independent Medical Evaluation?
- Who Requests and Manages an Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)?
- When to Request a Neuropsychological Assessment
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Joshua Muhlstock, Physiatrist - June 13, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Nicholas Yardley, Orthopaedic Surgeon - May 3, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. David Flaschner, Physiatrist - April 26, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Diana Jovanovski, Psychologist - April 2, 2019
- AssessMed Sponsors TLABC Conference in Costa Rica - February 22, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Michael Lang, Medical Practitioner - February 19, 2019
- AssessMed Announces Kerri Harrison as the New Director in British Columbia - January 21, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Sara Mitchell, Neurologist - January 16, 2019
- AssessMed Announces the Promotion of Lisa Ulrich to Senior Executive Director, Alberta Business - January 8, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed - December 17, 2018