Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Diana Jovanovski, Psychologist
AssessMed’s ongoing Assessor Spotlight Series serves to highlight some of the experienced medical professionals we have working with our Canada-wide teams. We take pride in the care with which we choose our assessors, ensuring they are well credentialed, have current clinical experience, and are in good standing with the respective regulatory bodies. All of our assessors are committed to offering high quality, unbiased, and evidence-based medical reports that reflect our professional values.
Dr. Jovanovski’s Experience
Dr. Jovanovski is a duly registered psychologist in the Province of Ontario. She is affiliated with the Ontario Psychological Association and the International Neuropsychological Society.
Dr. Jovanovski’s expertise lies in the area of Clinical Neuropsychology, with competencies in the assessment and treatment of adults and seniors. She has extensive experience in the neuropsychological assessment and treatment of motor vehicle accident (MVA) victims, traumatic brain injury, stroke, dementia, and other neurological and psychiatric conditions. Dr. Jovanovski has completed assessment work for a number of insurance companies, legal firms, and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
Dr. Jovanovski has served as a consultant neuropsychologist at various rehabilitation and psychiatric facilities and has been involved in the supervision of numerous students in both research and clinical contexts, including supervision of post-graduate interns. She is currently an Adjunct Educator with Neuropsychology and Cognitive Health at Baycrest. She has been active in research and has published several scientific papers in the fields of neuropsychology and psychopharmacology. She has developed a virtual reality test that assesses executive functioning in an ecologically valid context, for which she has received global attention and interest. She has also been qualified as an expert in Neuropsychology by FSCO arbitrators and by the Courts in Ontario and has given testimony on areas within her scope of expertise.
Dr. Jovanovski is currently completing assessments in Ontario. Please contact AssessMed for her full CV, sample reports, or for details regarding her availability.
Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective IME services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
Stay tuned to our blog for the next installment in our Assessor Spotlight series!
More from AssessMed:
- What is an Independent Medical Evaluation?
- Who Requests and Manages an Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)?
- When to Request a Neuropsychological Assessment
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Diana Jovanovski, Psychologist - April 2, 2019
- AssessMed Sponsors TLABC Conference in Costa Rica - February 22, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Michael Lang, Medical Practitioner - February 19, 2019
- AssessMed Announces Kerri Harrison as the New Director in British Columbia - January 21, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Sara Mitchell, Neurologist - January 16, 2019
- AssessMed Announces the Promotion of Lisa Ulrich to Senior Executive Director, Alberta Business - January 8, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed - December 17, 2018
- AssessMed Announces Dr. Benjamin B. Clark’s Certification in the Specialty of Pain Medicine - December 11, 2018
- Assessor Spotlight: Cindi Goodfield, M.A., Psychologist - October 30, 2018
- AssessMed Contributes to Fill a Purse for a Sister Campaign - October 9, 2018