Assessor Spotlight: Dr. David Prendergast, Psychologist
AssessMed’s ongoing Assessor Spotlight Series serves to highlight some of the experienced medical professionals we have working with our Canada-wide teams. We take pride in the care with which we choose our assessors, ensuring they are well-credentialed, have current clinical experience, and are in good standing with the respective regulatory bodies. All of our assessors are committed to offering high quality, unbiased, and evidence-based medical reports that reflect our professional values.
Dr. Prendergast’s Experience
Since 1992, Dr. David Prendergast has been the principal owner and operator of Prendergast Psychology Professional Corporation, a psychological assessment, treatment, and consultation service.
Dr. Prendergast has over 35 years of clinical experience, providing psychotherapy and independent assessments and consultations in the areas of disability and personal injury, as well as the provision of medico-legal assessments.
Dr. Prendergast has experience providing assessments in the following areas:
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- brain injury and the emotional consequences
- chronic pain
Dr. David Prendergast is a registered member of the College of Psychologists, as well as a member of the Canadian Psychological Association, the Society for Personality Assessment, the Medico-Legal Society of Toronto, and the Association for Scientific Advancement in Psychological Injury and Law.
Please contact AssessMed for his full CV, sample reports, or for details regarding his availability.
Since 1991, AssessMed has assisted organizations by providing objective IME services across Canada. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
- Dr. Dale Robinson, Neurologist - December 16, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed - December 12, 2019
- Lifemark Health Group Completes Acquisition of AssessMed - December 2, 2019
- Dr. Mark Dowhaniuk, Psychologist - November 5, 2019
- Assessmed Assessor Dr. Dale Robinson, Neurologist, Recognized for His Expert Testimony - October 9, 2019
- AssessMed is Pleased to Announce Dr. Ed Hanada’s Promotion to Medical Director for AssessMed – Atlantic Provinces - September 5, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. David Prendergast, Psychologist - August 29, 2019
- Introduction to Medical Malpractice Cases - August 15, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Joshua Muhlstock, Physiatrist - June 13, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Nicholas Yardley, Orthopaedic Surgeon - May 3, 2019