AssessMed’s New Halifax Location
We are excited to announce our new Halifax location, which we will be launching later this month! You will soon be able to find us at Founders Square, 1701 Hollis Street, Suite, Halifax. Click here to see a map.
Our new office is nestled in the heart of downtown Halifax. The building itself is newly renovated and features on-site shops, cafes, and restaurants.
Nearby amenities include:
- Parking: There is ample metered street level parking and a parkade one block over.
- Hotel: Our new office building is located directly beside the Hollis Halifax, which offers oversized suites, complimentary Wi-Fi, a 42-inch HDTV in every room, spacious desks, mini-fridges and microwaves, relaxing sitting areas, and bathrooms featuring rain showers.
Our highly trained staff will continue to handle your independent medical evaluations with care and make sure the assessment process is respectful and straightforward.
AssessMed is proud to be answering the call for highly credible and defensible, objective-based expert medical legal reports in Nova Scotia and the surrounding Atlantic Provinces. Our ever-growing roster of medical specialists has led to this need to – as they say – put boots on the ground in Nova Scotia. For those clients in Atlantic Canada already working with AssessMed, you are aware that we still offer assessment services in St. John’s, Newfoundland. Opening the Halifax office is part of our commitment to being there for the region’s numerous law firms and insurer clients. AssessMed’s offerings include IMEs across all specialties, expedited report turnaround, and competitive pricing.
AssessMed has been providing Independent Medical Examination (IME) services across Canada since 1991. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- AssessMed Taking Part in the Paddle Battle for Mental Health in Support of CAMH on March 3
- AssessMed Recognized as a Top Service Provider in the Legal Industry
- AssessMed Attends Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association’s (OIAA) Annual Conference
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022
- Celebrate the Lifemark Health Group Hearts & Minds Award Winners - March 15, 2022
- Significant Changes Coming to Rules of Civil Procedure - February 10, 2022