AssessMed Taking Part in the Paddle Battle for Mental Health in Support of CAMH on March 3
On March 3, AssessMed will be participating in the Paddle Battle Ping Pong Tournament in support of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CMAH).
All proceeds from this event will go directly to CAMH to provide support to addiction and mental health patients and their families all across Canada.
To learn more about the Paddle Battle for Mental Health, click here.
Support the AssessMed team by donating online:
- Select “Donate to Individual or Team”
- Find AssessMed and input the amount you would like to donate.
- Click on “Donate,” and then follow the PayPal prompts.
The event will be held at Spin Toronto from 6pm to 10pm on March 3. It promises to be an extraordinary night filled with delicious food, awesome entertainment, and lots of fun! Click here to purchase your tickets.
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you at the event!
AssessMed has been providing Independent Medical Examination (IME) services across Canada since 1991. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- Five Common Questions about Vocational and Labour Market Re-Entry Assessments
- AssessMed Recognized as a Top Service Provider in the Legal Industry
- AssessMed Attends Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association’s (OIAA) Annual Conference
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022
- Celebrate the Lifemark Health Group Hearts & Minds Award Winners - March 15, 2022
- Significant Changes Coming to Rules of Civil Procedure - February 10, 2022