AssessMed is Pleased to Announce Dr. Ed Hanada’s Promotion to Medical Director for AssessMed – Atlantic Provinces
The Board of Directors and Senior Management team at AssessMed are pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Ed Hanada as Medical Director for AssessMed – Atlantic Provinces. Dr. Hanada will work closely with AssessMed’s National Medical Director, Dr. Benjamin Clark, while at the same time providing a well-balanced perspective, at a local level, from his office in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Dr. Hanada has enjoyed a highly successful clinical practice in Physiatry for over 18 years and he will continue to maintain an active clinical practice aside from his new medical oversight role with AssessMed. He will also, when called upon to do so, continue to provide high quality, medical legal assessment services throughout the Atlantic Provinces, for insurers, plaintiff, and defense counsel.
Dr. Hanada’s current clinical practice consists of:
- Physiatrist, Canadian Armed Forces – CFB Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Consultant, assessing/treating members of CAF for musculoskeletal disorders, concussions, sequelae of traumatic brain injury.
- Community Physiatrist – Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Specialist in musculoskeletal injuries, back pain, post-trauma rehabilitation.
- Physiatrist, WCB Nova Scotia – Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Consultant, assessing/recommending treatment for workers with musculoskeletal disorders, and concussions.
Dr. Clark states, “Dr. Hanada brings to our team of core assessors, a very balanced and experienced approach to the assessment process. He is highly respected amongst his AssessMed peers for his unrelenting dedication to doing an excellent job, in a timely manner!”
Donald Kunkel, President at AssessMed adds, “Ed is truly one of the really good guys in the industry. He is always true to his word, a great team player! Ed always goes about his business in a highly efficient and reliable manner.”
AssessMed is Canada’s leading provider of objective Independent Medical Evaluation (IME) services with offices across the country to meet your needs to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed: