AssessMed Donates $10,000 to Wounded Warriors Canada on Behalf of the Company and Its Clients
AssessMed recently presented Wounded Warriors Canada with a $10,000 donation to support their leading mental health programs that benefit ill and injured Veterans, First Responders, and their families.
Each year, AssessMed allocates marketing funds in order to purchase holiday gift baskets for our valued clients as a token of our appreciation. This year, we decided to forgo the delivery of these holiday baskets and instead make a donation in support of Wounded Warriors Canada on behalf of our company and our clients.
Donald Kunkel, President of AssessMed, said, “Given the past year we have experienced, in which soldiers and First Responders have been forced into action on what feels like a daily basis, we felt that our holiday marketing funds could not be better spent than through a charitable donation. When we learned of the amazing work of Scott Maxwell and his team at WWC, simply put, this initiative just felt right!”
Scott Maxwell, Executive Director of Wounded Warriors Canada, commented, “Our sincere thanks to AssessMed and their clients for supporting us in such an innovative way. This donation is evidence of the various ways in which the business community can help support our ill and injured Veterans, First Responders and their families. We are grateful for their support.”
About Wounded Warriors Canada
Wounded Warriors Canada is a national mental health charity whose mission is to honour and support our ill and injured Canadian Armed Forces members, Veterans, First Responders and their families. The organization provides a wide range of programs and services for individual members and families affected by Operational Stress Injuries. As a privately funded charity, the organization is made possible thanks to the care, compassion, and generosity of Canadians and Canadian businesses from coast to coast to coast.
Scott Maxwell, Donald Kunkel, Neil Pike, Capt. Phil Ralph (retired), Major Carlo Tittarelli
AssessMed has been providing Independent Medical Examination (IME) services across Canada since 1991. Our mission is to consistently provide the highest quality, evidence-based, credible, and defensible third-party medical reports that are unbiased, without compromise, and reflective of the strict professional values of our assessors. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- AssessMed Is Excited to Announce Emilie Zips’ Promotion to Director of Quality Assurance
- Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Bob Karabatsos
- What to Expect from a Cost of Future Care Report
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Joshua Muhlstock, Physiatrist - June 13, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Nicholas Yardley, Orthopaedic Surgeon - May 3, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. David Flaschner, Physiatrist - April 26, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Diana Jovanovski, Psychologist - April 2, 2019
- AssessMed Sponsors TLABC Conference in Costa Rica - February 22, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Michael Lang, Medical Practitioner - February 19, 2019
- AssessMed Announces Kerri Harrison as the New Director in British Columbia - January 21, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Sara Mitchell, Neurologist - January 16, 2019
- AssessMed Announces the Promotion of Lisa Ulrich to Senior Executive Director, Alberta Business - January 8, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed - December 17, 2018