AssessMed Contributes to Fill a Purse for a Sister Campaign
This Thanksgiving, the AssessMed team participated in the Fill a Purse for a Sister campaign, an annual event created to help homeless women, women in shelters, and social services programs that support women in need.
Local women, businesses, teams, and classes are asked to donate new or gently used purses filled with necessities, such as:
- Hair brush
- Lip balm
- Notepad and pen
- Hat, scarf, or gloves
These items are then sent to women and youth in need across the GTA.
This year, the AssessMed team collected over 20 purses and backpacks filled with items to donate to this worthy cause.
To help with this year’s Fill a Purse for a Sister campaign or to learn more, please contact Angel Freedman.
AssessMed has been providing IME services to organizations across Canada since 1991. Contact us today to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- What to Expect from a Cost of Future Care Report
- Simplified Prescribing Guidelines for Medical Cannabinoids
- When to Request a Neuropsychological Assessment
- Celebrating Years of Service: Darren Gilmore’s 20 Year & Marcia Jackson’s 30 Year Work Anniversary - April 29, 2022
- Celebrate the Lifemark Health Group Hearts & Minds Award Winners - March 15, 2022
- Significant Changes Coming to Rules of Civil Procedure - February 10, 2022