AssessMed Announces Lisa Ulrich’s Promotion to Director Alberta Business
Posted on January 25th, 2018 by Don Kunkel
AssessMed’s ownership and senior management staff are pleased and excited to announce Lisa Ulrich’s promotion from Senior Business Advisor to Director Alberta Business.
Lisa has spent over ten years working within Alberta’s IME industry, providing her with an ever evolving and diverse group of skill sets that make her a successful, invaluable member of the AssessMed family. Lisa continues to exceed expectations on a variety of fronts. We wish her all the best and look forward to her future achievements.
Don Kunkel, President of AssessMed, commented, “Lisa’s strong work ethic and commitment to the greater good is bound together with a strong moral compass that makes her an important and trusted employee.”
AssessMed is Canada’s leading provider of objective Independent Medical Evaluation (IME) services with offices across the country to meet your needs. Contact us to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- AssessMed Opens a New Location in Calgary
- AssessMed Donates $10,000 to Wounded Warriors Canada on Behalf of the Company and Its Clients
- What to Expect from a Labour Market Re-Entry Assessment
- Celebrate the Lifemark Health Group Hearts & Minds Award Winners - May 24, 2023
- AssessMed, a Division of Lifemark Health Group, Welcomes ExpertMed to the Team - May 17, 2023
- AssessMed Makes a Positive Impact With a Donation to UNICEF - January 27, 2023