AssessMed Announces Christopher Coe’s Promotion to Senior Director, British Columbia Business
AssessMed’s ownership and senior management staff are pleased and excited to announce Christopher Coe’s promotion from Director of Business Development to Senior Director, British Columbia Business.
Christopher has played an instrumental role in building our BC business and continues to represent the core values and ethics that AssessMed holds dear. Christopher has developed strong relationships throughout his tenure with AssessMed and it is certain he will continue to build on these foundations as he moves forward in his leadership role. All BC staff will now report directly to Christopher.
Don Kunkel, President of AssessMed, commented, “Christopher’s dogged approach within the competitive BC marketplace has been a primary factor leading to his success, the success of his colleagues, and that of the firm.”
AssessMed is Canada’s leading provider of objective Independent Medical Evaluation (IME) services with offices across the country to meet your needs. Contact us to learn about our suite of CARF-accredited offerings.
More from AssessMed:
- AssessMed Opens a New Location in Calgary
- AssessMed Donates $10,000 to Wounded Warriors Canada on Behalf of the Company and Its Clients
- What to Expect from a Labour Market Re-Entry Assessment
- AssessMed Sponsors TLABC Conference in Costa Rica - February 22, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Michael Lang - February 19, 2019
- AssessMed Announces Kerri Harrison as the New Director in British Columbia - January 21, 2019
- Assessor Spotlight: Dr. Sara Mitchell, Neurologist - January 16, 2019
- AssessMed Announces the Promotion of Lisa Ulrich to Senior Executive Director, Alberta Business - January 8, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at AssessMed - December 17, 2018
- AssessMed Announces Dr. Benjamin B. Clark’s Certification in the Specialty of Pain Medicine - December 11, 2018
- Assessor Spotlight: Cindi Goodfield, M.A., Psychologist - October 30, 2018
- AssessMed Contributes to Fill a Purse for a Sister Campaign - October 9, 2018
- AssessMed Participates in Regional Injury Prevention Program Fundraiser - September 24, 2018